Saturday, October 11, 2008

My Clique (Episode 1)

Stacey's First Day of School

Stacey worked her lock until it opened. She pulled out her Math book and checked her look in the mirror that hung inside her retreat, her locker. Just then she heard a gasp. She looked up just in time to see the popular girls (Jessica, Amy, and Sally) glaring at her. "Oh, my gosh!" said Jessica tossing her hair. "That LFL just stole my locker!" Amy and Sally shook their heads and kept their eyes on Stacey. Stacey checked the lockers beside her. One said AMY and the other said SALLY. Oh, I'm sorry," said Stacey. "But, this is what the principal gave me. I think yours is over there." Stacey pointed to the lockers across from her. Jessica wrinkled her nose and glanced at her friends. They shrugged and glossed up. "So you guys are just gonna let me been separated from you?! For the first time in our lives?!"
Amy and Sally were quick to answer. "No, of course not! We won't have a Loser For Life take your locker," said Sally. "In fact," said Amy "here comes the principal."
"Oh, Mr. Spencer," said Jessica sweetly. "Could you please move this nice girl's locker to where you've put mine? she doesn't really want to be by my friends really."
"But I-" started Stacey. "So is that okay with you?" butted in Amy. Mr. Spencer gave a strong smile. "I'm sorry, girls, but i cannot move her. I don't have enough time and it's prohibited at this school."
"But-"
"No, buts, Jessica," he said. "Now have a nice day."
"Oh, we will," said Jessica under her breath. All three girls crossed their arms over their chests and glued their eyes to Stacey. Suddenly she felt really uncomfortable. Luckily the bell rang and she was able to escape to Math.
"We'll get her," Sally said, "Just how, Jessica?"
"When there's an alpha, there's a way," was all she said.

To Be Continued

No comments: